1. Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms and Conditions in no way affect your statutory rights.
L’bode Luxury is a trading name of Constant Group Ltd who operate this website (www.lbode.co.uk) and will be referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”. You, the purchaser or purchasing company will be referred to as “you” or “your”. These terms will apply to all purchases of items from this Website, whether you are ordering online or by telephone. Please read this document carefully, you may print it off or download it before placing your order. We may change these terms from time to time and would advise that you check them before you make any new purchase.
We employ Comodo SSL 128 bit encryption on this website and use this technology to transfer you/your information to the relevant payment gateway. You can be assured that both Stripe and Paypal operate on the most secure servers for the processing of your payment transaction. We never see your full card details and therefore your security cannot be compromised within this website.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us, (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
Payment & Prices
- All prices quoted on our Website include delivery.
- You can pay for your order using most Credit/Debit Cards.
- While we will always endeavour to ensure that the prices and information on this website are accurate, we will not be held responsible for errors that may occur. In the event of an error occurring we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to confirm the order at the correct price, change your order, or cancel it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.
- If billing and delivery addresses are not the same, we may require a utility bill for confirmation of address.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
- While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your order and credit card details we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
- The amount payable by all customers, will be the same, regardless of the method of payment used.
- We will not accept payment by cheque or cash on delivery.
- All prices and products quoted are subject to alteration or withdrawal without notice from time to time.
- We do not accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks, due to fluctuations in exchange rate.
- We will acknowledge your order and confirm availability (or otherwise) by e-mail as soon as possible. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement from us on receipt of your order does not constitute our legal acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us, will take place on despatch to you of the goods ordered (in whole or part).
- All orders are subject to availability and we can only guarantee availability whilst stocks last.
- Under normal circumstances, if the goods you have ordered are out of stock, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone and will have the option to either wait until the stock is available or change your order to an alternative product or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but delivery dates are approximate, and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the goods.
- We require you to sign a delivery note on receipt of the goods and inform us within 3 working days maximum of any damage to the goods.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us at the point of ordering and may result in additional charges being levied.
- The delivery service does not include installation of the product.
- Please allow enough time for your items to be delivered before you organise installation, as we cannot be held responsible for out of pocket expenses resulting from delays in delivery.
- You should ensure that all manufacturer guidelines are complied with in the siting and use of the goods.
- We pick, pack and arrange delivery of orders Monday to Friday with the exception of Public Holidays.
- We use contracted couriers to deliver all packages to our customers.
- Our aim is to deliver within 5 working days for most products. However, during busy periods or periods of unusually high demand please allow a maximum 15 working days before contacting us. Please note 90% + of orders are delivered within 5 working days.
- Orders are insured to the full value of the goods; we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by our carrier. IMPORTANT – All our deliveries require a signature upon receipt, without this the consignment cannot be delivered.
- If for any reason goods are returned to us due to failed delivery the carriage cost is non-refundable. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge for any additional carriage involved.
- Please note that we do not ship to PO Box or Overseas addresses.
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. You must inform us immediately. No claims for visible damage will be accepted after item has been signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered.
- Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- Under no circumstances should you fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and that you we will be unable to return for replacement due to the goods being incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please contact us immediately should you refuse a delivery or wish to return an item.
- All products are covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship and materials.
- This guarantee will not apply to faults arising from fair wear and tear (in our reasonable opinion), deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse, abuse or alteration.
- If your product appears to be faulty, please first check with us by email to ensure that it has been installed and is being used correctly.
- If your goods are faulty due to defective materials or workmanship we will repair or replace the item free of charge at our discretion.
- If an exchange is necessary, we will arrange this without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement items will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period applying to the original purchase.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to despatch with no financial penalty. We advise that any such cancellation be made by email without delay and within 24 hours maximum.
- You are entitled to cancel your order up to seven working days after delivery, starting the day after the goods are received. This must be done in writing, via e-mail.
- You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products during this period.
- Any item returned must be unused, in its original packaging and complete with any accessories unless the item has failed in service.
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item, unless you decide to return the item via your own preferred courier. This is because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery. Please contact us to find out what this charge will be. This charge will be deducted from any refund that is due to you or otherwise invoiced separately to you.
- When you cancel your order we guarantee to refund your money within 30 days of either the date on which you cancelled or the date of collection whichever is the later.
- When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Special order and products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds due for whatever reason will be made within 30 days of collection of the item.
- Any deductions applicable, such as delivery & collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product.
- While we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and measurements quoted are approximate.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained on this website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
- English law applies to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute will be dealt with exclusively under English law.
We would like to assure all our customers that we consider online security to be of paramount importance. Which is why we have put in place a 128bit SSL encryption system and have chosen Stripe as our secure online payment partners.
- Individual Website users may print or save portions of the material for their own personal use but other than that, material from this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way.
- The above paragraph does not permit you to incorporate the material or any substantial part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no substantial part of the material may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor may it be reproduced on, transmitted to or stored in any other website or other electronic retrieval system. You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to the home page of this website but not in any way that gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. Apart from this, you may not link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website.
- Neither title nor intellectual property rights in this website nor any of its content are transferred to you by your use of or access to this website. All rights, title and interest in and to all respects of this website remain our property.
- Material on this website is provided for lawful purposes only.
The accuracy of Website Content
- We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the content of this website. All information contained is provided by us in good faith. There may, however, be inadvertent and occasional errors or omissions in respect of which, we can accept no liability. We exclude all warranties, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the website.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. To the maximum extent permitted at law, we accept no liability for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages or losses of any kind, resulting from any cause, through use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website.
For further information or any query on any aspect of our products and services please contact us on:
This website is operated by LBODE LTD
Registered Office: Meadow Bank Business Park, Junction 22, Tweedale Way, Oldham, OL9 8EH
Registered Company No. 13286291
By placing an order with LBODE you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed these Terms and Conditions.